Denis McFarlane is Founder and CEO of Infinitive, a management consultancy based in Northern Virginia. Infinitive helps its clients “master the digital world” through process optimization, risk management, and data-driven analytics.
The company was named on the Inc. 5000 list in 2008 and 2015. Infinitive has also been honored as one of Consulting magazine’s “Best Small Firms to Work For” six times, named one of the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces for three years running and is a three-time recipient of the Virginia Business Best Places to Work in Virginia award. Infinitive has also been named Top 75 Employers in the country for Millenials.
Denis has been named Top 25 Consultants in the world by Consulting magazine and was a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Denis serves on the Board of Directors for Inova Loudoun Hospital and the Board of Visitors for The Catholic University of America’s School of Business.
Denis and his wife Kathleen live in Ashburn, VA with their four children. The entire family spends most of its free time participating in sports and outdoor activities.
- Corporate Venture Development
- Business Re-engineering & Transformation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Executive Coaching
- New Venture Development
- Organization Change Management
- Product Development
- Program & Project Management
- VP for Accenture’s Business Launch Centre
- 20+ Years Consulting for Fortune 500 Firms
- 12 Years at Accenture
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- B.S., Mathematics, The Catholic University of America