Driving to Customer Insights for Increased Sales and Loyalty
As they seek growth in the digital world, many consumer packaged goods (CPG) firms are challenged by limited first-party data and proliferating channels – not to mention huge complexity in key processes and core technology and uncertain agency relationships. But the challenges of new digital channels and ever increasing ways of engaging with consumers (think social, mobile, apps, OTT, etc.) also create huge opportunities to build loyalty with your best customers like never before.
The most difficult questions CPG marketers must ask themselves:
- Is my media spend going to the right outlets and channels?
- Am I doing the right things to improve prospect targeting and customer acquisition?
- Where do I start in unifying all the customer data I have and what steps can I take to collect more first-party data?
- What is the best way to integrate with my retail partners to personalize customer experiences and improve shopper marketing?
- How do I drive deeper engagement and loyalty and measure it accurately?
- What can be done to improve upselling and cross-selling across my different brands?
- How can I standardize and integrate executive reporting across all my different campaigns, customer segments and products?
- How can I get the performance data I need to optimize campaigns while they’re still going on and use “test and learn” and other agile marketing techniques?
- What should I outsource to my agencies and what should I manage and oversee internally?
For more than ten years, Infinitive’s experienced marketing professionals have been helping leading brands and top marketers find the right answers. With a full range of data-driven marketing solutions for CPGs, our proven approach is all about creating transparency across channels through:
- Complete customer views – using both online and offline data sources
- Control over campaign performance, driving “test and learn” results
- Connectivity between results and enterprise level business decisions
Infinitive’s Proven, Three-Step Data-Driven Marketing Approach for Consumer Packaged Goods:
1. Data Integration:
Unify all the data you have and identify additional data that will drive results.
2. Data Analysis and Segmentation:
Define your KPIs and business triggers and set up the analytics and reporting models you need.
3. Data Activation:
Put your data to work in cross-channel use cases to create ROI.
Not sure where to start? Unclear about the priorities for the next 6-12 months?
Many large organizations kick start their data-driven marketing capabilities with a fast-paced assessment and strategic planning program to understand where they are today and chart the best course forward for tomorrow. Our teams come with best practices from the real world to get you to a strategy and roadmap quickly.
Solutions for Marketing Executives in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
Our action-oriented and results-driven marketing pros and technologists average 10+ years of experience. Because we have worked in large corporate marketing groups and led large-scale campaigns, we understand problems from the most important perspective – yours!
- 30+ complex program installations and optimization efforts for large brands and publishers
- 10+ years of proven success in designing, deploying and managing large and complex ad tech transformations and digital marketing solutions
- Strong combination of digital marketing, data analytics, data security and strategic change implementation experience
- Results-focused style – we pride ourselves on being easy to work with
- Deep experience with and best practices knowledge of a wide range of leading technologies – because we are technology-agnostic and agency-neutral, we have the objectivity to focus on your objectives and what works
In addition to technology and data expertise, our people know how to address the critical process, operational and organizational factors that may be obstacles to world-class digital marketing performance.
CPG Case Study: Driving Digital Advertising Effectiveness through Data-Focused Technology for Global Brand
Read this case study to learn how Infinitive’s team helped one of the world’s best-known brands gain better visibility into returns on multi-billion-dollar investments in cross-channel marketing and advertising. Our experts designed a data-driven marketing strategy across 32 global markets, evaluated technology vendors and requirements, and lead implementation planning for a global consolidated ad server and data management platform (DMP).