Riding the Waves of Digital Disruption
It’s no secret that banking and financial services firms are facing unprecedented change and disruption. In recent years, consumers have changed how they shop for services, consume media and engage with banks and other companies. Their expectations for quality digital experiences have risen dramatically. It’s the “Age of the Customer,” and consumers have more power, influence and choice than ever before.
The digital revolution is changing everything, and few banks are fully mobilized to adapt.
– Chairman, Top 10 Bank
At the same time, increased competition from startups and technology giants such as Google, Apple and Amazon have raised the stakes. As these players gain greater control of customer interactions, traditional financial services firms face higher risk of commoditization.
In fact, about 73% of millennials said they would be more excited about a new financial offering from Google, Amazon or Apple than their own bank, according to the Millennial Disruption Index. And 33% believe they soon won’t need a bank at all – and they have little love for banking brands.
Think Like the Customer. Act Like a Startup.
Financial services firms face critical questions and choices like the following:
- How can we improve the customer experience and be “easy to do business with”?
- How do we need to transform our culture and capabilities for the digital and social era?
- What steps can we take to become more nimble and responsive and to move at a more rapid, start-up pace?
- Where can we reduce operating costs in legacy areas in order to fuel new, digital capabilities?
- How can we build new omni-channel marketing, decisioning and data capabilities?
- How do we manage higher data volumes and technology security risk?
- What opportunities exist to leverage data to better understand and serve customers?
We Make the Complex Simple
Financial Services Solutions from Infinitive
The last thing financial services firms need from their consulting partners is more complexity. So we work hard to keep our strategies, recommendations and solutions simple, actionable, effective and sustainable.
Our financial services team combines deep consulting experience with deep digital expertise. We are catalysts for change. Our clients come to us for help with critical programs involving customer experience, marketing transformation and technology, customer intelligence and big data, risk management, and digital transformation.
We also pride ourselves on our work style and can-do approach. Digital transformation means challenge and disruption, so we create a positive, productive and fun working experience. We hire individuals who suit this working style and who enjoy being challenged – traits our clients greatly value.
Read through these case studies to learn how leading financial services institutions benefited from engagements with Infinitive:
- Leading Financial Services Company: Understanding Key Data Assets
- National Financial Institution: Compliance with Strict Industry Regulations and Government Oversight
- Global Financial Services Firm Optimizes Analytics Program & Platform
- National Financial Services Company: Reducing Risk, Boosting Performance