Driving Business Value through Integrated Data, Advanced Tools and Robust Security
Bigger, faster and more diverse data volumes. Increasing demand from business stakeholders in marketing and other core functions. The imperative to protect valuable customer and operational data. Pressure to integrate data repositories and adopt powerful new tools for greater process efficiency and to drive digital transformation.
Senior IT leaders in a wide range of industries face a near “perfect storm” of challenges. They are expected to deliver more value than ever before – and to deliver it faster with either flat or reduced budgets. Digital transformation is very high on the corporate agenda because it has already begun to reshape the competitive landscape.
Answer These Questions to Manage IT’s Many Challenges and Priorities:
- How do you accelerate the organization’s ability to develop, deliver and support best-of-breed applications to the business?
- What is the right overall plan and strategy to drive more value from our data?
- Do we treat data as an asset today?
- What is the quality of our data and the risk associated with usage?
- What capabilities can we support today and what capabilities and use cases do we need to support?
- Are data security strategies strong enough to protect critical information and assets?
- Are we deploying active threat monitoring and proactive security measures, or simply playing defense?
- Are CMOs and CIOs aligned as sales, marketing and advertising teams seek more data and adopt more advanced technology?
- What’s the best way to invest finite IT resources in line with business goals?
- How can cloud-based solutions and more effective outsourcing add more value to the business?
- What are the top opportunities for automation within IT and to more effectively utilize capacity?
- Is your infrastructure designed and managed to optimize data usage and support long-term transformation programs?
Driving Business Value from IT Investments: Infinitive Solutions for IT
Infinitive’s team has helped more than IT leaders at 30+ companies in a range of industries with 100+ engagements. Our deep experience and proven solutions can help IT teams to optimize security, functionality and meet organizations future data needs.
Our areas of expertise include:
Big Data & Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW):
Design and deploy the right architecture and infrastructure to create an effective “ecosystem” environment for Big Data-driven and advanced analytics capabilities.
Business Process Modeling and Management:
Ensure processes are designed for maximum efficiency and productivity, and resources are aligned to core business goals
Cultural & Organizational Change Management:
Embrace a holistic vision of multi-dimensional change, align disparate workstreams and drive end-user adoption to fully realize the business case