Engaging Consumers and Increasing Revenue through Data-Driven Marketing
Today’s marketing executives have more data and more powerful technology to attract new customers, strengthen loyalty with existing customers, and drive revenue growth. But rising customer expectations for personalization, channel and device proliferation, and technology complexity present real barriers to success.
CMOs are under intense pressure to deliver results, especially if they control larger budgets for marketing technology and customer data management. Their top priorities are to boost the return on every marketing dollar invested – from digital media spends to more efficient marketing operation – and to advance their data-driven marketing capabilities.
Key Questions for Marketing Executives
- Do we know where our media spend is going? Are we spending it smartly?
- How do we bring together siloed customer data?
- Are we able to track the customer journey across channels?
- Is our marketing technology stack fully rationalized and integrated?
- How do we ensure we get the most from our investments in data management platforms (DMPs) and third-party data sources?
- Do we need a better approach to ad serving?
- Which services and activities should we in-source and what is right for agencies and other suppliers?
- Are we optimizing our CRM systems and processes?
- How can we get better executive reporting across campaigns, customers, products and geographies?
- How do we more effectively activate our customer data?
- Is our customer data sufficiently secure?
Marketing Solutions from Infinitive
Infinitive’s digital marketing experts help companies in a range of industries overcome common restraints and develop advanced data-driven marketing capabilities by:
- Creating the right customer data strategies and establishing a robust and flexible ecosystem for managing customer data
- Developing more precise customer segmentation models for “right-targeting” and generating more actionable insights for real-time campaign optimization
- Building the right organizational model, with skilled teams and sufficient resources for insourced activities, and stronger relationships with agencies and other external partners
- Optimizing marketing operations and processes for higher productivity and efficiency
- Integrating and activating diverse data streams (including first- and third-party data) for increased visibility into customer behavior and more personalized offerings
- Sorting through the many different martech options to select and deploy the right tools and technology
- Unifying data and technologies for an integrated technology stack that allows for information to be passed seamlessly across systems and applications
- Program management & governance that links data-driven marketing activities to business outcomes
Infinitive has the multi-disciplinary expertise and hands-on, real-world experience to deliver the gains sought by CMOs and marketing leaders. Working with some of the best-known brands in consumer packaged goods, financial services, retail and other industries, we have delivered 30+ complex digital marketing engagements and implementations. Our approach to working with client teams and technology vendors is highly collaborative and goals focused.
Our services include:
- Customer Data & Analytics
- Marketers: Marketing & Advertising Solutions
- Publishers: Marketing & Advertising Solutions