Finding a Path Forward in a Complex Environment
Extreme Disruption. No, that’s not the name of a new reality show, but rather the everyday reality for business leaders across the Media and Entertainment sectors. Media consumption habits are shifting at the most rapid pace ever known, with big impacts on technology platforms, core processes and – most importantly – revenue streams. Channel convergence blurs the lines between silos. Programmatic buying
is driving fundamental shifts of advertising operational models.
- Advertisers are demanding focused and insightful results – as they try to keep up with channel- and device-hopping consumers
- Publishers are evolving and redefining their offerings and their relationships to consumers and specific audience segments
- Technology vendors are clamoring to keep up with it all and increasing overall complexity and fragmentation with an endless series of new offerings
- Everybody is seeking to better monetize the “holy grail” asset of and audience data
- Disruption of this magnitude means tomorrow’s winners will be those companies with talented people in well designed organizations, streamlined processes, flexible technology and integrated data.
With such turbulence in the industry, doing nothing is simply not an option.
Critical, Big-Picture Questions for an Industry in Flux
- How do we ensure optimal pricing for the same ads across channels and formats?
- Can we fulfill ads across all of our inventory?
- Do we have the right organization and teams in place?
- What if we could truly integrate all of our ad operations and key processes for all channels?
- Is true linear convergence achievable?
- What is the impact and opportunity relative to programmatic?
- Do we have visibility into and report for core process performance?
Digital Media and Entertainment Industry Capabilities from Infinitive
We combine deep consulting expertise with real-world media experience. Half of our team has “Big Consulting” experience, with proven track records in leading and executing transformational initiatives, technology implementations and change management programs – and the other half comes from the media industry itself, where they have run sales, operations and technology teams and are well versed in the most common challenges and most powerful best practices.
We also pride ourselves on our culture. Transformational projects naturally have challenges, so we like to create a positive, productive and fun working experience. We hire individuals who suit this working style and who enjoy being challenged – traits our clients greatly value.
Case Study: Increasing Operational Efficiency for Digital Ad Sales
Read this case study to learn how one large media organization implemented a new approach to selling digital advertising across multiple properties and achieved improved operational efficiency and effectiveness.