Embracing the Omni-Channel Customer
Few, if any, industries have been as drastically affected by the digital revolution as retail, with a significant increase in the complexity of the retailing landscape during the last decade. Smartphones have created entirely new customer behaviors – including omni-channel shopping, webrooming and showrooming. Today, retailers must present unified and seamless shopping and brand experiences across any and all channels a customer may choose. To achieve that kind of engagement, retailers must have the right tools.
According to a 2014 study by The Economist Intelligence Unit, the top three factors holding them back are:
- Organizational silos
- Poor integration of information systems
- Lack of a consolidated 360-degree customer views
Retailers that fail to overcome these and other barriers risk falling further behind as they fall short of ever-rising consumer expectations. Further, they are missing out on gaining key customer insights.
A Customer Experience Focus
Because future success will be largely dependent on meaningful and engaging customer experiences, retailers must ask difficult questions:
- Which departments currently have the richest customer views and why are their views superior? How can we get a truly enterprise-wide, 360-degree view of our customers?
- With customers interacting across more channels, what’s the best way to track ROI to optimally allocate my marketing dollars?
- How can customer analytics shape strategies for increasing lifetime customer value, strengthening brand loyalty and expanding the customer base?
- Which are the most valuable customer data sets? How do we integrate them more efficiently and effectively so analysts can focus on generating insights?
- How should marketing operations be structured for peak efficiency?
Retail Industry Solutions from Infinitive
A Holistic Approach to Understanding Customers
Infinitive’s retail experts are focused on delivering holistic customer understanding to drive digital and marketing transformation.
We are experts in process engineering, change management and data strategies. We create integrated, efficient and secure customer information systems that support the entire enterprise and provide a strong foundation for advanced customer intelligence.
As objective, independent experts, we are experienced with many leading database platforms, BI tools, analytic toolsets and programming languages. We lead with business solutions that deliver value in a wide range of technology environments. That’s one reason why multiple Fortune 500 companies have successfully adopted our proprietary customer information model.
We also understand that significant change does not happen overnight. Our positive, experienced consultant teams understand the importance of using cultural levers to drive change.
Customer adoption is our forte, and we apply proven techniques in program management, project management and end-user training to ensure the business case is fulfilled and change is sustained for the long term.
Retail Industry Case Studies:
Read through these case studies to learn how leading retailers benefited from engagements with Infinitive:
- National Retail Organization: Effectively Leveraging Omni-Channel Customer Intelligence to Increase Revenue Potential
- Fortune 200 Retailer: Integrated Process Design
- Fortune 200 Retailer: Optimized Promotions Management
- Global Leader in Next-Gen Networks: Enhancing Product Distribution & Support
- Biomedical/Life Sciences: Revenue Enhancement with eCommerce