Find, Follow and Engage Customers for Increased Revenue
Today’s consumers are more technology-enabled, unpredictable and elusive than ever before. As customers hop between channels and devices, chief revenue officers and other sales leaders face real pressure to keep up and understand who they’re engaging at different points along non-linear customer journeys.
Sales organizations are looking for new ways to package and present content to target as audiences shift across screens and attract bigger budgets, but the issues and challenges are many:
- Mastering offerings and experiences in video, social and mobile channels
- Developing and sharing the right content to drive prospect interest
- Perfecting the right level of audience segmentation for “right-targeting”
- Figuring out the right approach for Big Data streams, including from wearable technology and the Internet of Things
- Aligning disparate sales organizations around common goals
- Creating alignment with marketing and service organizations
The good news is that companies have more data at their disposal, though collecting, integrating and activating it can be a challenge without a clear customer data strategy and a robust and well-designed technology environment.
Key Questions for Sales Executives:
- How do we align sales processes to every step in multi-channel customer journeys?
- How can we optimize O2C to get paid faster and NOT leave any money on the table?
- Which tools and technology must be in our stack and which can we source through partners?
- How can we align with other teams so we all work toward the same goals?
- What is the best way to get more from our own first-party data to enhance our offerings?
- Which external or third-party data sets would be most valuable?
- How can we integrate diverse data so we can analyze and act on it?
A Holistic Approach to Revenue Optimization
Infinitive helps chief revenue officers and sales executives make revenue optimization a reality by:
- Optimizing processes for productivity and efficiency
- Integrating and activating diverse data streams (including first- and third-party data) for increased visibility into customer behavior and stronger relationships
- Designing the right teams and incentives to align sales performance to high-level business goals and synchronize priorities across the sales teams
- Selecting and deploying the right tools and technology
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Sales: direct vs. indirect sales process and policies, pricing review
- Inventory & yield management: analysis of “soft” and low-yield inventory, yield report reviews
- Product catalog design: rationalization based on what’s selling and not selling, packaging and bundle design
- Fulfillment: campaign performance and volumes, delivery reviews
- Billing & invoicing: efficiency of “true-up” and invoice creation, barrier and gap analysis for payment
Our services include:
- Customer Data & Analytics
- Marketers: Marketing & Advertising Solutions
- Publishers: Marketing & Advertising Solutions
We have deep domain expertise and lasting relationships with some of the top performing and best known brands in: