Integrated Data and Actionable Insights to Serve Tech-Savvy Travelers
From new technology and rising customer expectations for personalized experiences to new competition from non-traditional players and ongoing consolidation, travel and hospitality companies operate in a highly dynamic market. Customer or guest engagement no longer begins at the hotel’s front door; it can begin via online search, social media or other channels. Travel and hospitality firms must be ready to go along with complex, non-linear and constantly evolving customer journeys.
The big questions tomorrow’s travel and hospitality leaders must ask today:
- How can data provide more precise and actionable customer insights?
- What are the most effective attribution models to track customers and measure performance?
- What is the best way to compete with digital startups entering niche markets?
- Which data-driven marketing best practices can be applied most rapidly?
- How can mobile and social data be integrated with other data sets and activated to personalize service interactions?
- How can the overall customer experience be optimized?
- What is the business case for migrating to SaaS and cloud service models? What is the impact on technology total cost of ownership? And what is the right approach to implementation?
Hospitality and travel companies need to develop new strategies tailored to an increasingly dynamic market and a diverse range of customers with unique expectations. Basic customer engagement models might have worked in the past, but today, it’s about personalized, real-time service and consistent experiences across channels.
With travelers constantly connected and always on the hunt for great deals, travel and hospitality players win or lose based on their digital marketing capabilities. The keys to finding the right new customers and increasing loyalty of the highest value guests are:
- Seamless, personalized customer experience based on integrated data
- Effective management of social media data and trends
- Cloud-based data management, SaaS tools and rationalized and highly secure technology environments
- Timely and intuitive business intelligence and performance reporting for executives
The most successful disruptors have shown that innovation starts with understanding the target audience, honing the marketing strategy and delivering experiences customers want.
Travel & Hospitality Solutions from Infinitive
High-Value Solutions for an Industry on the Move
Infinitive’s digital marketing experts and experienced technologists help travel and hospitality firms identify the right target customers, track them across channels, and drive tangible performance gains on both the top and bottom lines. Our holistic and results-driven approach is designed to deliver increased returns on investments in digital marketing campaigns and technology. We can help:
- Shape your business’s digital marketing and advertising strategies
- Segment and prioritize customers based on lifetime value and define customer journeys for different segments
- Evaluate, select, implement and secure the right technologies
- Integrate a wide range of data – including social, mobile, CRM and third-party data sets – for better customer insights
- Track and report on marketing performance across channels
- Prepare the organization to embrace transformational change and adopt new processes and tools