Huge Value through Targeted Insights
When it comes to business intelligence and big data, thinking small and specifically is very often the only way to produce the biggest and best business value. For business users, small is all about finding granular operational and performance insights that point the way to more significant cost savings, breakthrough efficiency gains and other new market opportunities. For CIOs, it’s about synching data streams and “right-sizing” data volumes to avoid the risk of being overwhelmed by all the big data noise (not to mention big data hype).
The key questions to ask include:
- How much do we trust our operational and performance data?
- What will big data mean to our company? What are the key risks and opportunities?
- Is high-value data easy to identify and access?
- Does the business have all the data and information it needs?
- Can we make decisions fast enough to meet deadlines and expectations?
Business Intelligence & Big Data Services from Infinitive
Infinitive’s team of BI and big data experts know how to help companies drive big value from big data and more intelligent business operations through BI investments. Leveraging more than 20 years of relevant experience and proven best practices, our team helps clients master all facets of BI – from data architecture and strategy to program management, technology integration and data governance.
Our specific services include:
- Data architecture & infrastructure: strategic planning and design for data warehouse, data marts (centralized and federated), operational data stores
- Data movement & integration: extract, transform, load (ETL) disparate data into integrated data stores
- Information presentation & delivery: report, visualization, scorecard, and dashboard design; multiple channel support, including mobile and Web
- Data management, quality & governance: data definitions and standards, QA monitoring, data profiling, and stewardship; master data management