Driving Greater Value from Bigger and More Diverse Data Sets
With more channels, more devices and more ways to engage with companies, customers are generating more data today than ever before. It’s radically changed how customer data is valued and managed.
Given many (and often conflicting) business priorities, limited budgets, organizational barriers, technology obstacles, it’s no surprise that many organizations struggle to use their customer data for seamless and consistent data-driven customer interactions across channels.
Ask the right customer data strategy questions:
- Do we know where our customer data is generated and where that data is stored?
- Is high-value data easy to identify and access?
- How much do we trust our customer data?
- What will the expanded use of customer data mean for our company? What are the key risks and opportunities?
- Do we have all the data and information we need and can we use this data to make fast decisions to impact business outcomes?
- Do we have the right data governance models and policies in place to ensure data accuracy and minimize risk?
- Which second and third-party sources would be most useful?
- Is our customer data secure, including when shared with and used by partners?
Customer Data Strategy Solutions from Infinitive
Infinitive’s customer data and digital marketing experts enable organizations to devise the customer data strategies that produce tangible value for the business. Using a holistic approach, we focus on how information will be used, where information is generated and captured, how it is organized for access, and how it can be activated to drive better business outcomes.
We have worked with some of the world’s leading brands to develop the right customer data strategies based on their unique products, operations and objectives.
Our specific customer data strategy services include:
Strategic Data Planning
Articulation of strategic customer data capabilities – including use cases aligned to specific business objectives, and recommended future-state customer data initiatives.
Customer data mapping and modeling
Identification of all customer data sources and customer data flows within existing data ecosystem, including data origination, data transformations and storage locations of key customer data attributes.
Data governance and security
Identify data governance, hygiene and security risks and issues across all key customer data sources. Develop actionable recommendations for validating and monitoring data to ensure data accuracy and compliance to company and legal policies.
Implementation and technology planning
Data management solution design and access implementation, including data capture mechanisms, data storage and access to architecture, data modeling and data transfer/access protocols.