Tracking Channel-Hopping Consumers for 360-Degree Views and Stronger Engagement
Today’s customer journeys are rarely, if ever, linear. Consumers research products on the Web, check out the social media buzz, see ads on TV and mobile apps, and then end up at a retail store (or back on the Web) to actually purchase products.
It’s hard enough to track and target these channel-hopping consumers, much less optimize every touchpoint and understand the deluge of data that spills in from so many sources.
Visibility into your best consumers and their engagement with your brand(s) are what it takes to win at digital marketing and customer engagement in an omni-channel, data-driven world.
To get there, marketing and other customer-facing teams must ask themselves:
- Who are our consumers – what do we know about them and their behaviors?
- Do we have a full inventory of and visibility into all consumer activities and interactions?
- Do we offer a seamless experience and consistent offers across all channels?
- Can we effectively track marketing efforts and campaign performance at a consumer level?
- Do we have the data we need to generate actionable insights around consumer behavior and campaign performance?
- Are marketing and customer experience management teams making holistic business decisions, based on consumer outcomes or are decisions made based on channel-specific goals?
These are challenging questions, but they are essential to gaining deeper and more actionable intelligence into who consumers are, what they do and how you can more effectively engage them.
Customer Journey & Omni-Channel Solutions from Infinitive
Infinitive’s digital marketing pros help companies capture, integrate and manage consumer data to build a complete picture of consumer behavior and engagement. We know how to increase visibility into complex, multi-channel customer journeys to support more precise and personalized offerings and, ultimately, stronger consumer engagement.
Our approach is built on:
- A holistic strategy to understand and harness the power of consumer data
- Tools and technology that capture consumer behavior across channels in real-time
- Predictive capabilities to engage consumers with the right message through the right channels at the right time
Our team includes digital media, customer intelligence and analytics professionals – deep and diverse expertise so you can build the right approach.
The bottom line? You gain better understanding into, how your consumers interact with your business and through which channels, and what their motivations are – now and in the future and the impact that your marketing activities have on their behaviors.
Our specific customer journey and omni-channel services include:
- Customer data strategy: capabilities assessments and strategic planning; data management and governance processes
- Big data and enterprise data warehouse: well-designed environments for improved data integration and access
- Data management platforms: for accessing and activating valuable consumer data in real-time