Effective processes to prioritize and fix current vulnerabilities so they stay fixed
With IT budgets under pressure, many companies struggle with a resource gap when it comes to remediation management. Current processes are insufficient to stay on top of current inventories of issues and incidents, and there is little insight into which vulnerabilities should be closed first, based on company’s objectives and products.
Ad-hoc solutions are too often simply “Band-Aids,” and don’t prevent the same issues from arising time and again. But with more threats to data security than ever before and huge reliance on technology and data assets, remediation management can be a difference maker for organizations that take the right approach.
Key Remediation Management Questions:
- Do we know which issues and incidents should be resolved first?
- Are current remediation management processes based on industry best practices?
- Why do similar issues recur?
- Do we have the right resources working on remediation management?
- Does senior management understand the need for and value of remediation management?
Infinitive’s Approach to Remediation Management
Infinitive’s remediation management experts help companies overcome limited remediation resources to address significant technology, process and operational issues. Our remediation scoring model helps ensure companies address the most urgent issues first. Because it’s flexible and can be tailored to a company’s unique industry, operations and objectives, as well as different types of incidents, the scoring model helps companies make better remediation and resource allocation decisions.
Our specific services include:
- Current incident tracking
- Current remediation process evaluation and design
- Incident/remediation inventory
- Remediation process and procedures
- Remediation scoring and prioritization tailored to company needs
- Issue and incident tracking
- Executive and management training
Our holistic viewpoint and deep experience allows our teams to capitalize on company strengths and avoid typical pitfalls so that issues are fixed definitively and for the long term.
Our action-oriented and results-driven experts average 15+ years of experience designing and delivering data security and enterprise risk management solutions that address people, process and technology factors to ensure change takes hold and value can be sustained for the long term. We have worked with leading companies in financial services companies, retail, consumer packaged goods, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality and healthcare.