Critical Enabler. Significant Risks.
Technology and data drive today’s businesses across a wide range of industries. From enterprise systems and infrastructure to the latest tools, technology is a critical enabler of business success. Given this business reliance, organizations must recognize and prepare for the impact if key technology or data become unavailable, compromised or lost. That means having a comprehensive risk management plan in place to mitigate a wide range of threats, from cybercrime and data breaches to natural disasters and technology obsolescence.
Technology risk management must be on the strategic agenda across the C-suite, because without it companies face financial, reputational, regulatory and operational exposure. By knowing the IT risks, CIOs, CSOs and CFOs can prioritize how resources are spent to minimize the impacts of hardware or software failure, human error, failed processes and controls, viruses and malicious attacks.
Technology Risk Management Solutions from Infinitive
Infinitive Insight’s knowledgeable and experienced team works quickly to identify current risks, assess gaps in controls and procedures, and provide a strategic framework for implementing improved controls, both technical and procedural. Our framework incorporates multiple industry frameworks (including ISO, COBIT and NIST), existing toolsets and advanced tools.
Our specific technology risk management services include:
- Risk assessments – compliance with internal policies, industry standards, and alignment with business strategies
- Gap analysis with observations and recommendations for “right-sized” risk management solutions with monitoring and control program based on budget and risk tolerance
- Materiality analysis – risk likelihood and impact
- Dashboard design and implementation
- Implementation of SDLC standards, procedures, and best practices including Secure Coding and Vulnerability Assessment frameworks
- Asset Management Lifecycle assessment and remediation, including End-of-Life risk management programs
- Executive awareness and education
- Personnel training
- Strategic frameworks and action plan risk monitoring and internal controls
We are experts in implementing effective risk management strategies in a non-disruptive manner. Our highly skilled staff brings broad and deep knowledge of subject matter, an independent perspective and bias for near-term delivery. We are senior leaders and practitioners who have “been there and done that” in large corporate environments. We know, from firsthand experience, how to integrate risk management solutions and programs within broader environments and cultures, and how to communicate the risk management value with the board and C-level executives.