Higher Performance on the Front Lines & in the Back Office
- Are all processes documented and modeled for end-to-end visibility and traceability?
- Are processes efficient and standardized?
- Do existing processes comply with applicable regulations and policies?
- Are processes designed for a quality customer experience?
- Are linkages between processes and across functions understood?
- How are process quality and volume measured? Are the metrics accurate?
These are key questions to ask organizations seeking to optimize business process management. This includes order-to-cash (O2C), IT change management, program/project management processes and those in sales and service.
Given that so many organizations succeed or fail based on ongoing process performance, it’s surprising that manual, high-touch processes and inefficient workarounds remain prevalent.
The goal is to create efficient, automated, end-to-end processes that align directly to core goals – like higher sales, improved customer service (and loyalty), shorter cycles, reduced error rates and lower overhead costs.
Of course, to ensure new and existing processes deliver on big-picture business goals, companies also need the right people, with the right skills and effective toolsets, working in properly structured teams. These factors cannot be overlooked as organizations seek to design processes for optimal results.
A Proven Track Record in Business Process Management
Infinitive’s business process management (BPM) experts have a proven track record in delivering improved performance in a range of critical processes, including:
- Customer relationship management – marketing, sales and service
- Advertising operations – especially in digital media and publishing
- Finance – accounting and billing, O2C
- IT implementations and vendor management
We understand how to develop and implement solutions that drive performance from the inside out.
By assessing current processes and capabilities, devising effective improvement strategies, and establishing effective organizational structures, our BPM solutions are designed to make performance gains real and lasting. Our specific services include:
- BPM Modeling and Automation
- Gap Analysis
- Metric Design
- Process Governance
- Risk and Issue Management and Reporting
Our holistic approach addresses strategic, financial, organizational and technological factors – all critical elements for harnessing the full power of change. We also put focus around adoption and how to implement, change, or enhance key processes.