Driving Efficiency, Effectiveness and Transparency in Digital Media Buying
In the constantly changing and increasingly complex digital marketing space, more brands and buyers seek an optimized approach for managing their paid media technology. The focus is on decreasing non-working media costs and standardizing media tracking and naming taxonomy across different product groups or market regions.
As media processes evolve, more advertisers are looking for increased transparency and greater ownership of data generated by paid media activities, as well as clearer understanding of the cost of technology required to orchestrate paid media.
For some brands, consolidating multiple, distinct ad servers and assuming ownership of ad serving technology contracts makes sense as a first step to reduce overall digital media operating costs and improving access to information on marketing activities.
Driving operational and cost efficiencies is important, but starting with a strategic view helps clarify the value propositions for both the short and long terms. With so many options and variables to consider, the decision-making can be tricky, which is why many leading brands seek independent and objective advice from external digital marketing and advertising experts.
Critical ad server consolidation questions:
Digital advertising teams looking for a better approach to ad serving must ask themselves:
- Do we have the data we need to understand where our digital media spend is going and what impressions are being served?
- Do our digital media contracts reflect industry best practices?
- How can we reduce the cost of our non-working media dollars?
- Should we insource the ad serving contract or continue to rely on agency agreements?
- Is the reporting we get from our digital advertising activities accurate, timely and aligned to the right goals and metrics?
- Can we see global views of our data to measure success and help struggling regions improve performance?
Ad Server Consolidation Solutions from Infinitive
Infinitive’s digital advertising strategists and ad tech experts help brands and digital advertising organizations design and operate the right ad serving approach for their needs. We have delivered successful ad serving consolidation and configuration engagements with some of the best known brands in consumer packaged goods and other industries.
Our targeted solutions and proven approach have helped many advertisers reduce ad serving costs and increase their scalability by consolidating vendors, while also gaining more control and increased visibility into their digital advertising operations. The best news? The savings from ad server consolidation engagements often pay for themselves.
Our specific services include:
- Process design and standardization – reporting, data management and administration
- Cost/ROI modeling and business case development – current vs. future state, cost/benefit analysis with straightforward ROI via “straight CPM” savings and standardization of volume, better rates
- Technology vendor evaluation and selection and RFP management
- Implementation support – pilot design, project planning, tag/campaign standardization (cross-region, across servers)
- Ad server configuration and roll-out