Modern marketers have new tools and unique capabilities to create and foster valuable consumer relationships and drive long-term revenue and engagement by delivering a consistent and personalized experience across touchpoints. More customer data and advanced analytics enable more precise audience segmentation and more personalized offers.
Unfortunately, many marketers can’t quite seize the data-driven opportunity due to organizational and information constraints such as:
- Non-integrated and siloed data sets
- Incentives that are limited to channels
- Difficulty in following consumers across multi-channel and non-linear journeys
- Lack of visibility to key information
Capitalizing on the Data-Driven Marketing Opportunity
Getting past these constraints to activate the full power of data-driven marketing requires a structured and multi-faceted approach to:
- Setting a clear path for the future with concrete use cases and metrics to drive alignment across the organization
- Unifying data and technologies for an integrated technology stack that allows for information to be passed seamlessly across systems and applications
- Coordinating information use for consistent audience segmentation across channels to ensure message and offer consistency
- Ongoing agility, clear understanding of the impact of marketing communications and the ability to make real-time adjustments
- Program management & governance that links data-driven marketing activities to business outcomes
Infinitive’s Data-Driven Marketing Capabilities
Infinitive’s digital marketing experts help companies in a range of industries overcome common restraints and develop advanced data-driven marketing capabilities:
- Strategy & Organizational Alignment: Assessing and evaluating existing programs and technologies to understand existing gaps; developing concrete and actionable recommendations to enable new capabilities
- Tool Evaluation & Selection: Identifying and selecting the best tools and providers to meet organizational business goals and outcomes
- Implementation Management: Standing up new solutions and ensuring these solutions can be fully leveraged to meet business requirements
- Optimization & Effectiveness: Ongoing support for execution, evaluation and optimization of marketing programs
Case Study: Top-10 Bank Develops Next-Gen Big Data Marketing Capability
Learn how a top ten bank succeeded with a digital transformation based on significant investments in next-generation, data-driven marketing intelligence and Big Data analytics.
Why Choose Infinitive?
Infinitive has the multi-disciplinary expertise and proven track record to deliver the gains sought by marketers and business leaders.
We have extensive experience delivering complex digital marketing and advertising solutions, working with the best known brands and top performers in digital media and publishing.
Because our consultants come from the industry, they have real-world, hands-on experience in establishing and leading data-driven marketing programs and implementing marketing technologies.