Data and technology are the engines of marketing effectiveness. Constant change, huge complexity and proliferating technology options make it difficult to select, deploy and utilize the right technologies to drive your marketing goals.
Optimize Your Marketing and Advertising Technology Stack for Advanced Data-Driven Marketing
As marketers look to maximize their technology investments and ensure that their technology environments can meet their needs, they need to ask the following questions:
- Have we made the right technology investments?
- Are we using our current technologies to their maximum value?
- Do we know what areas of technology we are missing?
- Where is the market going and what technologies are we going to need to compete effectively?
- How do we effectively integrate each technology component?
- Should we buy a marketing cloud or individual best in class components?
Marketing and Advertising Technology Integration and Rationalization Solutions from Infinitive
Infinitive’s digital marketing, digital advertising and customer data experts help companies develop consistent marketing and advertising technology strategies, evaluate current toolsets and providers, and design the right marketing and advertising technology stack.
Our focus is on improving our client’s marketing return on investment through the successful use of technology. Our approach to marketing and advertising technology is designed to help our clients navigate the 4 keys to driving marketing innovation with technology:
- Manage and adapt to the ever changing technology landscape and environment
- Integrate technologies and information into a unified technology stack
- Maximize existing technology investments
- Balance the need for marketing agility with some level of deployment structure
Our specific technology rationalization and integration services cover the entire technology lifecycle and include:
Marketing and Advertising technology evaluation and strategy
Current state evaluation and gap analysis, future state technology stack design and recommendations, implementation planning and business case development across all aspects of the technology stack.
Technology provider evaluation and selection
RFP management, requirements gathering, provider review and scoring, provider recommendations and decision support
Technology configuration and implementation
Pilot design and prototyping, project planning, data migration, requirements definition, project management
Operations optimization and effectiveness
Robust, role-based training, tool execution and analysis, documentation and knowledge management, organizational and process change management