The digital revolution is affecting every industry, and education is no different.
As the needs of the marketplace evolve, educators & companies continue to grapple with the best ways to prepare students (academic) and those already in the workforce (continued learning) so they can have a meaningful impact to their employers but also in their local & global communities.
Infinitive’s CEO Denis McFarlane recently sat down with education expert Wayne Campagna to discuss Wayne’s upcoming visit to the ASU GSV X Summit, one of the premier conferences in the education industry. The agenda is aligned to many of the challenges facing the educational space today, as highlighted by Denis and Wayne. The key questions include:
● How do you create a continual learning model?
● How do you reach more prospective learners?
● How do you choose the right tools and technologies to best fit classrooms and to create unique learning experiences?
● How do companies provide ongoing learning so employees can keep their skills up to date?
The challenges faced by universities specifically include:
• How do they provide students/current employers with the skills that the marketplace needs today as well as in the future?
• How can they leverage technology, such as cloud computing, to reduce costs and drive business value?
• How do they transform and expand online and digital learning to meet students where they are?
These are just a few of the big questions that will be addressed by the 5,000 attendees at this year’s ASU GSV Summit, to be held in San Diego.
You can watch the full conversation below to learn more about the conference and how Infinitive & other thought leaders are working to solve the top challenges facing today’s educators.