Want actionable insights from today’s media leaders on how to better connect to consumers? Looking for a recap of ANA’s April 2019 Media Conference in Orlando, Florida?
Infinitive’s media, marketing and programmatic experts Fiona Davis and Beth Billingsley sat down to share the advice, funny stories, and inspiration from the top media thought leaders who presented at the conference. The sessions covered hot topics ranging from programmatic strategy, to the Amazon advertising platform, to the future of data-driven marketing.
Their two-part video highlights some of the key takeaways from the conference, including:
• Thoughts on “the new media supply chain” from the chief brand officer at the Procter & Gamble Company, Marc Pritchard;
• Advice on agency contracts and how brands can work more effectively with media agencies;
• How retailers are becoming media companies;
• The latest in voice technologies and consumers;
• The future of television and what it means for marketers.
Hope you enjoy our two-part video. Please check back for more reflections and in-depth insights on the media industry in upcoming blog posts and press announcements.