Infinitive instills security and trust – through technology and leading practices – deeply into and around critical environments.
If your business is running critical processes, hosting key applications or housing important data in the cloud, then all environments – including development, test, training, production, DR/COOP – must have security built in from day one. The same is true of traditional, on-premise data centers. You simply can’t achieve world-class security by bolting it on later.
Infinitive’s approach to cybersecurity builds on commercial and public sector gold standards – FedRAMP and NIST – to ensure all assets, data and processes are safe, without being locked up or bogged down for users. Plus, you get compliance with standards that matter to you and your industry.
The key steps include:
- Identifying cybersecurity policies, authorization and compliance requirements for the organization
- Implementing (SecOps) collaboration between IT security and operations and managing cybersecurity solutions in all environments
- Leveraging FedRAMP-certified cloud service providers, cloud native security tools and layering enhanced controls from third-party security software providers when necessary to meet requirements and objectives
- Continuous end-to-end monitoring of all environments and reporting
- Training, communication, documentation and other change management techniques to strengthen risk awareness and boost user adoption of cybersecurity best practices