A leading financial services company needed a real-time tool to support enterprise data rationalization, detailed dependency tracking, and data transformation efforts as it moved to the cloud.
- Providing the capability to bulk data loading and online user self-service to capture producer and consumer metadata, including data owners and all data characteristics at the atomic level
- Enabling the business and IT to have insights into activities, detailed dependency tracking, and progress via an analytical platform
- Connecting thousands of data producers and consumers to understand data lineage and relationships, deprecation, and decommissioning dates, and platform migration plans
- Identifying true-source raw data to enable better analytical model performance and machine learning
- Allowing full transparency on timeline and risk metrics for data producers, consumers, and program resources to support prioritization and planning efforts
- Saving costs by enabling rationalization of under and unutilized data assets for retirement or archiving