A large media organization was struggling with the efficiency and effectiveness of its digital advertising sales process. The client wanted to better align sales and operations across all verticals and channels, including 40+ properties.
- Implementing a new order management system (OMS)
- Redesigning the product taxonomy to align with cross-property initiatives
- Migrating from multiple legacy ad serving platforms to a consolidated and optimized best-of-breed ad server
- Focusing on process redesign where technology deployments would significantly impact performance improvement or order-to-cash workflow
- Enabled cross-property ad sales, driving increased revenue growth
- Provided more granular levels of ad targeting, expanding client product offerings
- Facilitated faster page loads for better end-user experience