The team upgraded the code to current ReactJS 17 coding standards while implementing a more user-friendly navigation to streamline the overall workflow and experience.
- Conducted a discovery of existing functionality and code base to inform the coding practices that the team would follow, as well as efficiencies that may be found by leveraging a component-based architecture to decrease time to market and increase end-user consistency.
- Gathered requirements and collaborated with product and design team help facilitate the creation of a better UX in version 2.0
- Created an end-to-end test suite with over 375 test cases to decrease defect leakage into production
Infinitive provided all services throughout the delivery lifecycle inclusive of Business Strategy, Product Management, Agile Delivery Management (scrum), Custom Application Development, and Quality Assurance.
Infinitive delivered a transformational digital product that resulted in:
- Increased satisfaction from system users
- More efficient internal operations resulting in significant cost savings
- A roadmap and associated UX designs to inform future releases of the product and drive consistency in user experience across a family of digital products