Published May 28, 2019
The pace of technological innovation, coupled with widespread regulatory changes such as the California Consumer Privacy Act, is forcing companies to reconsider how they store, protect and use their data – and how they can put it to work to improve efficiency, cut costs and serve customers better.
Infinitive CEO Denis McFarlane recently spoke with Financial Services Leader Glenn Facey to discuss the challenges and opportunities driving organizational change initiatives, including:
- How and why companies are consolidating siloed customer data
- Seeking the most cost-effective strategy for moving to the cloud
- Selecting and protecting the right data for cloud migration
- Enabling data to drive analytics and enhance different parts of the business
- Automating traditionally manual processes to get more value from transformation initiatives